We discuss the ten ways you can connect your computer to an amplifier or receiver.
- 10 Ways to Connect Your Computer to a Stereo
- 1/8″ headphone jack to dual RCA cable
- Mini Toslink to Toslink optical audio cable
- Digital coaxial audio/video cable
- USB-A to USB-B connector
- Behringer U-Control UCA202
- Episode #32 – Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about DACs
- Wharfedale Diamond A1 and A2 active speakers
- Netgear Orbi mesh wi-fi router
- Yamaha R-N301
- TP-Link powerline adapter
- Rogue Amoeba: Airfoil
One correction: the Apple TV 3 has a Toslink connector, but not a headphone jack. It has a square Toslink jack, that you can connect to another device with a standard Toslink to Toslink cable.
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.