For the 100th episode, Doug and Kirk discuss how they listen to music today, and how their music listening has changed in the two years they've been producing this podcast.
- Episode #90 – Liz Pelly on Streaming Muzak and Playlists
- Episode #85 – How Much Music Is Too Much?
- Episode #89 – Too Much Music; James Jackson Toth’s Failed Experiment
- Record Labels Splitting Long Tracks into Multiple Tracks to Maximize Streaming Income
- Episode #69 – Brian Brandt of Mode Records on John Cage, Morton Feldman, and the Music Business
- Episode #1 – Songs to Albums to Songs
- Episode #2 – To Stream or to Own Music?
Our next tracks:
- Max Richter: Sleep (Apple Music); CD/Blu-Ray version
- Jeff Beck: Rock 'n' Roll Party (Honoring Les Paul)
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track