Doug and Kirk discuss the future of iTunes. What effect will streaming and Apple's forthcoming video service have on iTunes? Will it split into several apps? Will it still be called iTunes?
- The Great Disappointment (Wikipedia)
- Less or fewer
- One space between each sentence, they said. Science just proved them wrong.
- Sony's "high-resolution capable" Bluetooth speaker
- The big music labels are selling big chunks of their Spotify stakes
- Will Music Streaming Ever Be Profitable?
Our next tracks:
- Frank Sinatra: Standing Room Only
- Rank and File: Sundown
- This week's next tracks playlist on Apple Music
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.