We all know that the recorded music industry has gone through many changes in recent decades, but it can be interesting to take a long view of the various ways that music has been sold.
- Frank Denyer: Music for Shakuhachi
- Visualizing 40 Years of Music Industry Sales (Visual Capitalist)
- Ringtones Composed by Brian Eno for the Nokia 8800 Scirocco Phone
- Creating the Windows 95 Startup Sound
- 48% of people who buy vinyl don't listen to the records
- Episode #119 - Caoilfhionn Rose on Gigging, Busking, Recording, and Releasing Her First Album
- Cassette Store Day
- Episode #90 – Liz Pelly on Streaming Muzak and Playlists
Our next tracks:
- Bach: the Cantatas for the Complete Liturgical Year, La Petite Band, Sigiswald Kuijken
- PJ Harvey: Rid of Me
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.