Episode #140 - The Reunion Tour
Episode 143 · March 15th, 2019 · 32 mins 15 secs
About this Episode
The band is back together, and we explain our new approach to the podcast. We then discuss how music may change as more people use voice assistants to request what they want to hear. And, of course, we present our own next tracks.
- Voice Assistants Will Impoverish Music
- 36% of Americans now own smart speakers. Here’s what that means for musicians.
- Charles Ives: Concord Sonata, Marc-André Hamelin
- Fans buy the 'wrong' Stephen King book
- Bob Weir: Ace
Our next tracks:
- Grateful Dead: Playing in the Band, 5/21/74 (on Pacific Northwest '73-'74: Believe It If You Need It)
- Blondie: Parallel Lines
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track