We welcome Simon Reynell, who runs Another Timbre, a one-man record label that releases experimental and contemporary music. Simon tells us how he started the label, and what it's like to run a record label in a niche of this kind.
- Frank Denyer: music for shakuhachi
- John Cage: Two2
- John Cage's Number Pieces (Wikipedia)
- Episode #69 – Brian Brandt of Mode Records on John Cage, Morton Feldman, and the Music Business
- Episode #80 – John Cage
- Episode #123 - John Cage's Silent Piece 4'33"
- Wandelweiser (Wikipedia)
- Edition Wandelweiser Records
- Wandelweiser und so weiter
- Harold Budd on Morton Feldman
- Brian Eno on the Andrew Marr Show
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.