Doug and Kirk spend a half hour or so discussing Apple's new apps that replace iTunes on the Mac. They rant, they praise, they shrug, they laugh, and they reminisce on what was, while imaging what could have been. It was a very good year.
- The iTunes Guy column on Macworld
- CarPlay Crashes Constantly in My Car
- The iTunes and Everything Apple forum on Audiophile Style
- Kirk's new book, Take Control of macOS Media Apps
- Poll: What Do You Think of the New macOS Media Apps that Replace iTunes?
- In Praise of the iTunes Column Browser
- hierarchically /ˌhaɪəˈrɑː.kɪ.kəl.i/
- Search Results to Playlist AppleScript
- Join Together
- Most Recent AppleScript Updates
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.