We talk with harpsichordist, conductor, and "general music addict" Richard Egarr, about original performance practice in early music.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We're ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Richard Egarr on Harmonia Mundi
- Richard Egarr on Linn Records
- Academy of Ancient Music
- Goldberg Variations
- Johann Sebastian Bach's tuning
- How Equal Temperament Ruined Harmony (and Why You Should Care)
- Schubert: Lebenssturme (Richard Egarr's four-hands Schubert recording)
- Livestream: Richard Egarr & Alexandra Nepomnyashchaya: Quatre-Mains, May 5
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track