Is stereo the right way to listen to music? After all, it is an artificial attempt to reproduce the sound of live music. Perhaps we should revolt against the tyranny of the sweet spot.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We're ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Grateful Dead June 1976 box set
- Bob and Ray Throw a Stereo Spectacular
- How To: Position Desktop Speakers
- BOSE 201 Bookshelf Speakers
- KEF Q350 speakers
- Two ears - two loudspeakers?
- KEF LS50 Meta speakers
- Chris Connaker: A New Listening Room Part Two: Acoustics, Speakers, DSP
- Sonos Arc
- Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers
- Episode #178 - Lieder and Opera Singer Ian Bostridge
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track