A comment by a tech reviewer incited us to discuss who is qualified to pass judgment on the audio quality of devices. We discuss this with our favorite audiophile, Chris Connaker.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We're ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Apple HomePod mini Review: Siri in a Compact Speaker (Kirk's review)
- A New Listening Room Part One
- A New Listening Room Part Two: Acoustics, Speakers, DSP
- The Next Track: Episode 167, Tuning the Perfect Music Listening Room
- Apple HomePod Review - An Audiophile Perspective
- Can a Good Soundbar Rival a True Surround-Sound System in a Blind Listening Test? (Wirecutter)
- Amazon Music HD Is Still Lossy
- Episode #159 - Has Lossless and High-Resolution Audio Finally Come to the Masses?
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track