The recording industry doesn't just make money from new releases, but regularly reissues older releases to exploit their back catalog. Some of these are just repackaged, and others are remixed or remastered. We discuss the issues around these releases, and what all these re- terms mean.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We're ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Chicago: Carnegie Hall Complete
- Episode #21 – Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Subwoofers
- Steve Hoffman Forum
- Bob Dylan: Springtime in New York: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 16, 1980-1985
- It's Steven Wilson who remastered the Jethro Tull albums, along with many other prog rock recordings
- The Who: Live at Leeds
Our next tracks:
- Bob Dylan: Springtime in New York: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 16, 1980-1985)
- Peter Frampton: Frampton Comes Alive!
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track