Live albums are very different from studio albums, but also sound very different than what we hear when we attend concerts. We talk about how live albums work, what sort of artist makes live albums, and whether anyone would want to hear a Taylor Swift live album.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We're ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Episode #19 – Live Recordings and Studio Recordings
- Rolling Stones: Four Flicks
- Bob Dylan: Supper Club, 1993
Our next tracks:
- Grateful Dead: Here Comes Sunshine
- Frank Zappa: You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Vol.2: The Helsinki Concert
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track