♫ Episode #29 – Tagging Audio Files
Episode 30 · December 2nd, 2016 · 32 mins
About this Episode
Doug and Kirk explain everything you need to know about tagging your digital audio files.
Sponsor: Drobo, simple to use storage arrays designed to protect your important data forever. Listen to the podcast for a discount code to save 20% on a new Drobo. Visit Drobo.com.
- The ID3 version 2.3.0 specifications
- Take Control of iTunes 12: The FAQ
- How to better organize your classical music in iTunes 12.5 (using Work and Movement tags)
- Smarts, Doug’s app for managing smart playlists
- Re-Embed Artwork AppleScript
- Save Artwork as folder.jpg AppleScript
- Scripts Recommended by Task
Our next tracks:
- Kirk: Johann Sebastian Bach, Complete Cantatas, English Baroque Soloists, John Eliot Gardiner
- Doug: Lyle Lovett: Lyle Lovett and His Large Band
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track