We welcome Andy Doe to discuss the pros and cons of vinyl versus CD.
Just a quick note: we’ve posted a brief survey about The Next Track, and we would love it if you could take the two minutes to answer a dozen questions about the podcast, how you listen, what you like, and feel free to suggest any topics you’d like us to cover.
This week’s guest:
- Do Vinyl Records Sound Better than CDs? (Spoiler: Nope)
- ♫ Episode #15 – What is Mastering and Remastering?
- Neil Young Criticizes the Vinyl Resurgence: and He’s Right
- Grateful Dead: Anthem to Beauty
- Bob Dylan: Triplicate
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 7, Carlos Kleiber
- The Tape Project
- Orchestrating Impartiality: The Impact of “Blind” Auditions on Female Musicians
- Not mentioned in the show, but Andy wanted us to add this: Video explaining how digital sampling works
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track