Amazon announced a new lossless and high-resolution music streaming service. Has high-res music finally come to everyone? We talk with Chris Connaker, of Audiophile Style, to try to understand Amazon's logic.
- Amazon Music HD
- Amazon Launches Amazon Music HD (and Lies a Lot)
- Apple's Mastered for iTunes; now called Apple Digital Masters
- Amazon's press release, with the quote from Neil Young
- Book Review - Neil Young's To Feel The Music: A Songwriter's Mission to Save High-Quality Audio
- Episode #38 – New in Audio at the Consumer Electronics Show (where we discuss MQA)
Our next tracks:
- Franz Schubert: Piano Trios Op.99 & 100
- To Cry You a Song: A Collection of Tull Tales (Discogs info)
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.