We talk with Kyle Devine, author of a new book about the environmental impact of music recordings, which raises a number of issues that we had never previously considered.
- Nightmares on wax: the environmental impact of the vinyl revival
- Shellac (Wikipedia)
- Vinyl Record Production in Peril After Fire at California Plant
- What the Vinyl Records Comeback Really Looks Like…
- Phtalate (Wikipedia)
- William T. Vollmann: Carbon Ideologies
Our next tracks:
- Sir András Schiff plays The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book I (Visual Album)
- Cream: Goodbye Tour - Live 1968
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.