In this episode, we talk with the pianist and author Stephen Hough, about how the lockdown is affecting him, how he has "the backside of a rhinoceros," and we discuss how classical concerts could change in the future.
- Stephen Hough
- Angela Hewitt on Twitter
- Stephen Hough on Hyperion Records
- The Stephen Hough Piano Playlist an Apple Music
- Rough Ideas: Reflections on Music and More
- I miss concerts but solo music-making seems more sublime than ever (Guardian)
- MacArthur Fellows
- Episode #18 – New Yorker Music Critic Alex Ross Discusses Listening to Classical Music
- Piano Day
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.