Michael Connelly writes crime fiction, and his character Harry Bosch loves jazz. We talk with Michael about how he decided what music Bosch liked, and how he uses music in the novels and TV series.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We're ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Michael Connelly
- The Murder Book Podcast
- Sound of Redemption – The Frank Morgan Story
- Music from Bosch playlist (curated by Amazon)
- Bosch playlist (user created on Apple Music)
- The house in Bosch
- Bosch's stereo system (with a McIntosh 240 tube amplifier)
- Apple Music Jazzzzzzzzz playlist
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track