Dylanologists Jackie Lees and Keith Miles have written a book about Bob Dylan in London, highlighting the importance of the city to Dylan's career and growth as an artist. Keith Miles joins us to discuss this book, and tell some tales of the troubadour in the city.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We're ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues (video)
- Bob Dylan: Blood in My Eyes (video)
- Bob Dylan: The complete Supper Club soundboards
- The Lone Star Café
- Fur Peace Ranch Quarantine Concerts
Our next tracks:
- Hot Tuna: 2001-07-27, Kent Connecticut
- Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris: The Complete Trio Collection
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track