Doug and Kirk both have large music libraries. They discuss some of the problems of having too much music, and how to wrangle a large library of music files.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We're ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Take Control of macOS Media Apps
- Where the Heart Beats: John Cage, Zen Buddhism, and the Inner Life of Artists, Kay Larson
- Episode #130 - Desert Island Discs, Part 1
- Episode #133 - Desert Island Discs, Part 2
- Episode #69 – Brian Brandt of Mode Records on John Cage, Morton Feldman, and the Music Business
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track