Doug and Kirk had some questions about subwoofers. So they invited Andy Doe to explain how they work, how to set them up, and why we might want to use them.
Sponsor: Drobo, simple to use storage arrays designed to keep your data safe forever. Visit Drobo.com.
You’re listening to this at home for your own pleasure, it doesn’t actually matter if it’s accurate. What matters is that you like it.
This week’s guest:
Andy Doe, Proper Discord
- Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer
- Wharfdale Diamond SW150 Subwoofer
- Mackie HR824 Mk 2 Studio Monitor
- Pyle Home PCB3BK 3-Inch 100-Watt Mini Cube Bookshelf Speakers
- Online Tone Generator
Our next tracks:
- Kirk: Johann Sebastian Bach, Suites for Solo Cello, by Anner Bylsma
- Doug: Ray Charles & The Count Basie Orchestra: Ray Sings, Basie Swings
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track