In the latest episode of The Next Track, Doug Adams and Kirk McElhearn welcome special guest Chris Connaker who runs the Computer Audiophile website to discuss high-resolution audio. What are the pros? The cons? Is high-res for you?
“Is high-resolution worth it? There really is no definitive answer to that…”
- Episode #3 – Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know about Audio File Formats
- Gimell Records, John Taverner – Missa Corona spinea
- Why do CDs use a sampling rate of 44.1 kHz?
- JRiver Media Center
- Fiio X7 portable audio player
- The Dark Art of Mastering Music – Pitchfork
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track