We answer a few listener questions about Apple’s AirPods, how to rip optical discs (other than CDs), and moving and merging iTunes libraries.
Sponsor: ChronoSync, by Econ Technologies. Whatever your backup or sync scenario, ChronoSync has got you covered! Download a free 15-day trial version, and get 25% off ChronoSync on the Econ Technologies website.
- Apple AirPods
- Sennheiser PX 100-II i headphones
- Episode #57 – Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Optical Discs
- iTunes Now Hides CD Action Settings if No Optical Drive Is Detected
- Rip audio tracks from your DVDs
- How to rip audio from your Blu-ray discs
- Audio Hijack
- Episode #50 – Streaming Music in Your Home
- Philip Glass: Einstein on the Beach (Blu-Ray)
- Take Control of Audio Hijack
- How To Move Your iTunes Library to an External Hard Drive
- How To Combine or Merge Two iTunes Libraries
- Super Remove Dead Tracks
- Track Down Purchases
Our next tracks:
- Kirk: Bach: Art of Fugue, by Ottavio Dantone and Accademia Bizantia
- Doug: Ella Fitzgerald: Ella at Zardi’s
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.