As we amass music in our physical or digital libraries, it can reach a point where it doesn’t make sense to keep adding more music. How much really is too much?
Sponsor: ChronoSync, by Econ Technologies. Whatever your backup or sync scenario, ChronoSync has got you covered! Download a free 15-day trial version, and get 25% off ChronoSync on the Econ Technologies website.
- Play Random Albums AppleScript
- Collecting Music in an Analog Age
- High Fidelity
- The Deadhead’s Taping Compendium, Volume 1: An In-Depth Guide to the Music of the Grateful Dead on Tape, 1959-1974
- The Deadhead’s Taping Compendium, Volume 2: An In-Depth Guide to the Music of the Grateful Dead on Tape, 1975-1985
- The Complete Bitches Brew Sessions
- Yes: Progeny: Seven Shows from Seventy-Two
- Searching for the Perfect Recording
- Paul Badura-Skoda: 90th Anniversary Edition
- Hyperion Records
- Naxos Records
- Grateful Dead: Dave’s Picks Volume 24: Berkeley, Ca, 8/25/72
Our next tracks:
- Kirk: Bill Nelson: Rosewood Volume 1 and Volume 2
- Doug: Pseudo Echo: Live at the Viper Room, Pseudo Echo: Nutbush City Limits (single)
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.