We chat with violinist Alina Ibragimova, who is taking advantage of the lockdown to learn the Paganini caprices in her home in London.
- Alina Ibragimova
- Alina Ibragimova on Hyperion Records
- The Alina Ibragimova Violin Playlist on Apple Music
- Alina Ibragimova and Cédric Tiberghien
- Review of Rolf Wallin violin concerto, Proms 2018
- Bach: Sonatas and Partitas for solo violin
Our next tracks:
- Takemitsu: From Me Flows What You Call Time (CD); Berliner Philharmoniker & Yutaka Sado (DVD/Blu-Ray)
- Zoë Keating: Into the Trees
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.