Pianist R. Andrew Lee joins us to discuss the minimal, and often very long, works of music he performs and records.
(Sorry about the audio quality; there were some problems recording this episode.)
This week’s guest:
- Irritable Hedgehog Records
- Episode #18 – New Yorker Music Critic Alex Ross Discusses Listening to Classical Music
- Tom Johnson: An Hour for Piano, performed by Frederic Rzewski
- Dennis Johnson: November
- The Four Pillars Appearing from The Equal D under Resonating Apparitions of The Eternal Process in The Midwinter Starfield 16 VIII 10 (Kansas City)
Our next tracks:
- Kirk: The Complete Music of Carl Ruggles
- Doug: David Bromberg: Reckless Abandon/Bandit in a Bathing Suit
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.