We talk with pianist Marc-André Hamelin, whose repertoire, in more than 60 recordings, covers many little-known composers, as well as a number of twentieth-century works, by composers such as Ives, Rzewski, and Feldman.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We're ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Marc-André Hamelin on Hyperion Records
- Marc-André Hamelin stream for the 92nd Street Y
- Rockport Music’s Virtual Gala 2020
- Cathy Fuller
- Catoire: Piano Music
- Ives & Barber: Piano Sonatas
- Ives: Three Places in New England, Ruggles: Sun Treader, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Michael Tilson Thomas
- Charles Ives: Essays Before a Sonata
- Ives: Concord Sonata, John Kirkpatrick
- Rzewski: The People United Will Never Be Defeated!
- Feldman: For Bunita Marcus
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track