The second and final part of our interview with Timo Andres, discussing his compositions, and the business of classical music. Listen to part one.
Sponsor: Drobo, simple to use storage arrays designed to keep your data safe forever. Visit Drobo.com.
This week’s guest:
- The Blind Banister, on the Pulitzer Prize website
- Alex Ross of the New Yorker on Timo Andres and other “student composers” in 2004
- Russell Platt of the New Yorker on Timo Andres in 2016
- Time Andres and the Britten Sinfonia
- Boston Symphony Orchestra: World premiere of Timo Andres’s Everything Happens So Much, November 18, 2016
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.Support The Next Track